The Noventech Spam Filtering service is an integrated hardware and software solution designed to protect your email server from spam, virus, spoofing, phishing and spyware attacks. The service is compatible with all email servers and can fit into nearly any corporate or small business environment. It is a hosted server so there is no hefty hardware or software investment up front.
Hosted Spam Filtering
The service works by immediately blocking messages from known spammers and filtering mail from other senders. It uses reputation analysis, fingerprint analysis, image analysis, rules-based scoring algorithms and Bayesian algorithms to ensure only legitimate mail reaches your inbox. Messages that the system cannot determine to be 100% spam are tagged and allowed to your mail server where you can send them to a specific folder to review later.
Quarantine allows you to log into a website to review all messages that have been blocked by the system. This allows you to recover e-mails from companies with improperly configured mail server and other false positives.
Need to send sensitive information? The encryption service allows you to send remote users encrypted messages (since most email is currently sent in plain text). The service can be customized to automatically encrypt messages containing credit card numbers or social security numbers.
- 1 Domain
- 1 -10 Users
- 5GB Bandwidth
- Quarantine Service $10 per month
- Encryption Service $20 per month
- 2 Domains
- 11 – 25 Users
- 10GB Bandwidth
- Quarantine Service $20 per month
- Encryption Service $30 per month
- 3 Domains
- 26 – 50 Users
- 20GB Bandwidth
- Quarantine Service $30 per month
- Encryption Service $40 per month
- 5GB Storage
- 1 MySQL Database
- 20GB Data Transfer
- Requires manual installation of WordPress updates and WordPress Plugin updates (not included)
- 25GB Storage
- 2 MySQL Databases
- 50GB Data Transfer
- Includes monthly backup and installation of WordPress updates and WordPress Plugin updates (license not included for paid plugins).